There was a boy on a journey, to see who the most powerful was.
So he goes up to iron. He says: " Iron, are you the most powerful?"
Iron says: " No, you put me in fire and I melt".
So the boy goes over to fire, and says: "Fire, are you the most powerful thing in the world?"
And the fire says: "No, you put water on me, and I'm done".
So the boy walks over the water and says: "So water, surely you're the most powerful thing in the world, you could put out fire?"
And water says: " Unfortunately, no, you leave me out in the sun too long, I bake up and I'm done".
So the boy looks up to the sun, it's powerful and it's beautiful, and he says: "Sun, surely you are the most powerful thing in the world?"
And he said: "No, see that little cloud over there, that goes in front of me? I'm put away".
So the boy again is just trying to find this and he goes to the cloud and says: " Cloud, surely you're powerful. You could cover up the sun".
He says: "No, just a little bit of wind pushes me away".
So he goes to the wind and he says: "Wind, surely you're the most powerful".
The wind says: "No, I cannot move that mountain". So the boy goes to the mountain and he says: "Mighty mountain, surely you're the most powerful ".
And the mountain says: "No, even though I'm firmly planted right now, when men comes and chisels me away, I'm broken".
So the boy goes to the man and says: "Man surely, you're the most powerful ou there".
And the man shook his head and said: "No, son, death comes to us all".
And so the boy is kind discouraged, and he walks lonely and he finds death.
And he goes over death and says: "Death surely you're the most powerful of all". And death smiles big and proud and he says: " I have taken out kings and peasants. Taken out rich and poor. But there was One. They cricified Him. They were cheering. And I was so excited, I took His body and I was ruling for 3 days, and I was celebrating, but then, He got up and he rose. He took away my power. He took my keys. He made me bow to him. And I could not have any power over Him.
And the boy said: " What's His Name?"
He said: "His Name is Jesus Christ".
He is the most powerful of them all!!!
Reacties
Een reactie posten